Vincent is a consummate practitioner with core expertise in effective dispute resolution practice and he heads the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Services. Though experienced in Nigeria’s trial and appellate courts, clients have found him of immense value in advising on dispute prevention, management and resolution on sometimes highly complex and knotty legal issues. He has an uncanny aptitude for demystifying complex legal issues towards proffering unique solutions to clients’ needs. Vincent is an assiduous, highly determined and astute lawyer; endowed with a creative mind and unique flexibility which attributes saw him rise from trainee associate to Partner in Aina Blankson LP.
- Part of the Team that represented the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) before the Federal High Court seeking the Court’s interpretation of the CAC’s power to investigate suo-motu under the Companies and Allied Matters Act;
- Team Leader in advising an International Insurance Broking Firm on an Insurance Claim dispute involving the sum of 11 million Euros; Part of the Team that advised one of the Major Construction Firms in Nigeria on the management of the dispute resulting from its $84 Million Engineering Procurement Contract with two major Multinational Oil producing Companies in Nigeria;
- Advised a foremost Nigerian Bank in the restructuring of its multimillion dollar transaction obligations arising from its $161 million Preferred Convertible Share offering and played a major part in the origination of the Compensation Agreement scheduling a payment plan with a view to reaching a business decision favourable to both parties;
- Team Leader in the Legal audit on the legal portfolio of 382 cases of one of Nigeria’s prestigious Bank
Professional Associations & Membership
- CEDR Mediator
- Vice President, Capital Market Solicitors of Nigeria
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (U.K.) Nigeria branch
- Executive member of the Institutes’ Young Members Group
- Nigerian Bar Association.